The Source Four HID 70W PARNel Washlight Fixture - Pigtail Connector (Black) by ETC is an extremely efficient and multi-functional fixture that combines the soft edged floodlight beam of a PAR with the built-in focusing of a Fresnel fixture. Featuring a patented wave-lens design and easy focusing knob, the PARNel lets you quickly access a focus range of 25-45° with a smooth, soft, symmetrical field that may be spotted or flooded as needed.
Source Four HID's use a long-life 12,000-hour lamp, which means low maintenance and less lamp change-out, and that's perfect for positions that can't be reached often or easily, such as tall museum ceilings or vaulted church areas. However being compact and power-efficient means these lights are also ideal for touring or other portable applications.
When fitted with a 70 watt, 3000° Ceramic Metal Halide bulb, this short-throw fixture will provide 76 footcandles with a 11.7' (3.6 m) field diameter from a distance of 30' (9.1 m). This fixture is available in black or white finishes with four optional factory-fitted connectors: Edison, Stage-pin, Twistlock, and Pigtail.
• Yoke mounted electronic ballast • Rugged die-cast aluminum construction • Thermally insulated precision focus knob • Sealed reflector housing • Reflector temperature control through integral heat sink fins • Gel frame holders with two accessory slots • Top-mounted, gel-frame retainer • Steel yoke with two mounting positions • Positive locking yoke clutch • UL and cUL Listed
• 70W electronic ballast (yoke mounted) • Less than 14 Amps inrush current, lasts less than one AC cycle (16.7mS) -- Select breakers that meet or exceed the in-rush and ampacity requirement • Less than 10% Harmonic distortion • Greater than 95% Power Factor • 90% Ballast Efficiency • 120V Ballast: -- 120V±10%, 60Hz -- 0.7 Amps operating current • 277V Ballast: -- 277V±10%, 60Hz -- 0.3 Amps operating current
• Modified parabolic and multifaceted reflector • Computer designed reflector facets molded directly into heat sink casting, finished with an enhanced aluminum deposition process, and polished for maximum reflectance
• Patented wave lens system • Two heat resistant borosilicate glass lenses • One fixed clear wave lens and one rotatable wave stippled lens installed • Thermally insulated lens ring
• 70W Ceramic metal halide • ETC Source Four HID is shipped with a 70W Philips MasterColor CDM lamp • 3000°K color temperature -- 12,000 hrs. lamp life -- Color Rendering Index (CRI) - 81 • Optional 70W Philips MasterColor CDM 4,200°K color temperature (92 CRI) lamp available