The versatile AIRMM02F Internet Radio Alarm Clock With Built-in Wi-Fi from Aluratek features built-in vTuner, which allows you to access over 11,000 radio stations in over 150 countries without any monthly fees. When you turn on the AIRMM02F, it will automatically connect to your wireless network, or you can connect it via an Ethernet cable. You'll be able to search for music geographically by continent, country, state or by one of the 50 genres available including talk, local news and sports radio stations broadcast throughout the world.
You can also add a station to your favorites list for quick access when you want it. And if vTuner stations aren't enough, you can even stream your own music library from your local PC/media server. The unit doubles as an alarm clock -- you'll be able to choose from two programmable alarms and wake to internet radio, FM radio, digital music or your choice of multiple alarm tones. The AIRMM02F is ideal for use in your bedroom, office, dorm room or anywhere else you want to stream global internet radio.
- Choose from over 11,000 radio stations worldwide via built-in vTuner with no monthly fees or subscription costs -- free music for life!
- Search music by genre (like classic, pop, talk, news, and sports) and geographically over 150 countries
- Alarm clock function with two (2) programmable alarms wakes you up to internet radio, FM radio, digital music, or choice of several alarm tones
- Wireless access WIFI 802.11 b/g, Ethernet and USB 2.0 (host only) connectivity
- Compatible with universal Plug-n-Play audio servers such as: Microsoft Media Player 11 (WMP11 / WMP12), Microsoft Media Connect, MusicMatch Jukebox
- Built-in FM radio tuner for local FM broadcast service
- Access music files stored on a USB 2.0 flash drive, MP3 player or hard drive through the unit's USB port
- HD stations supported
- Time and date automatically sets
- No PC required
- External 1/8" (3.5 mm) plug lets you connect your headphones for private listening
- Two (2) RCA plugs (stereo line out) allow you to connect external speakers