The Audio 920 Bluetooth Headset from Plantronics is a wireless earloop headset that can work with both your computer and Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone. With the the included USB plug-and-play adapter, you can immediately start using the headset to wirelessly answer Skype calls on your computer. Just plug in the USB adapter to your computer, charge the headset, and then you're ready.
This headset features a built-in noise-cancelling microphone and works within a range of up to 33 feet. When fully charged, it can provide you with up to six hours of talk time. In standby mode, it can last for 100 hours before needing a recharge.
You can also pair this headset with your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone. For managing calls, you can use the buttons on the headset to adjust the volume, answer calls, or end calls. PerSonoCall software is also included so that you can remotely control calls on your computer.
- Switch seamlessly between mobile phone and PC
- Wireless freedom everywhere you want to talk
- Skype ready; PerSonoCall software offers remote call control
- Sound clarity keeps you in the conversation
- Windsmart Technology reduces wind noise
- Multipoint Technology connects one headset to both your mobile phone and computer
- Plug-and-play USB Bluetooth connectivity for your computer
- Lightweight design fits securely on either ear for comfortable wear
- Answer and end calls remotely with one-touch control