The Spectra Professional IV-A Light Meter is a compact, easy-to-use digital exposure meter with the advanced technology that makes it an essential tool for cinematographers, lighting designers, videographers and professional still photographers.
Widely considered an industry standard, the IV-A measures footcandles and lux, while instantly calculating Contrast Ratio and Averaging with storage capacity for up to 2 readings. Measurement results are displayed on an electroluminescent backlit LCD with a digital f/stop range from f/0.35 - f/128 in 1/10th stop increments and an analog bar graph range from f/0.7 - f/45 in 1/3rd stop increments. It has an exposure range of 1/8000 sec. - 3 sec., frames per second (fps) readout of 2 - 360 fps and ISO ratings from 3 - 8000 in 1/3 stop increments.
- Widest Sensitivity Range Ever
- Measures in f/stops from f/0.35 - f/128. Measures photographic illuminance from 0.1 - 70,000 fc and 1 - 100,000 lux
- Contrast Ratio Measurement (Ratio Mode)
- The ratio of two readings from 1:1 to 999:1 can be instantly calculated and displayed, thereby simplifying the set up of any lighting situation In f/stop mode the difference in f/stops between a new reading and the last memorized measurement is displayed in precise 1/10-stop increments.
- Average of two readings and/or continuous averaging in f/stop and footcandles is possible.
- True Digital Design
- Multiple range liner circuit is controlled by an embedded microcomputer.