The Kramer 2 x 1 Automatic HDMI Standby Switcher allows you to switch HDMI video signals at a maximum data rate of 2.25 Gbps. When configured as a standby switcher, it automatically switches to the secondary input when the primary video signal is interrupted, and switches back to the primary input when the primary signal reappears. The HDTV compatible unit is suitable for backup switching for the broadcast and post-production applications.
In addition to being HDTV-compatible, the 2 x 1 Automatic HDMI Standby Switcher is also HDCP and HDMI compliant. The Primary Input Selector Switch allows you to select the default HDMI master source signal, while the standby switcher comes with a contact closure remote control for forced operation and flexible sync detection along with reconstruction circuitry. The optional RK-3T rack adaptor allows you to mount 3 units side-by-side in a 1U rack space.
- High-performance automatic switcher
- For HDMI video signals
- Maximum data rate - 2.25 Gbps
- Switches to the secondary input when the primary input is lost
- HDTV compatible
- Ideal for backup switching for broadcast and post production applications
- Contact closure remote control for forced operation
- Primary Input Selector Switch - allows you to select the default HDMI master source signal
- RK-3T rack adaptor for mounting 3 units side-by-side in a 1U rack space
- Inputs - 2 HDMI on HDMI connectors
- Outputs - 1 HDMI on an HDMI connector
- HDCP and HDMI compliant