Get ready to see your favorite DVDs and VHS tapes in a whole new light with the ZV427MG9 DVD Recorder & VCR from Magnavox. This unit features an HDMI out with upconversion to 1080p resolution, so when you connect it to an HDMI-enabled display you can experience near-HD picture quality. It also features progressive scan technology for cleaner, smoother, more lifelike images.
With 2-way dubbing, you can record your VHS tapes to DVD, or your DVDs to VHS tapes. Plus, the ZV427MG9 can record for up to six hours so you can maximize your entertainment. It offers conveniences like One-Touch Record, parental lock control and lets you program recording for up to 12 programs within a one-month period. As a 2-in-one combo unit, it will settle right into any home theater while occupying minimal space in your setup.
Note! This unit does not have a TV tuner
- 2-In-One Space Saver
- Get two format capabilities from one component, eliminating the need to buy a separate DVD and VCR player. This unit integrates seamlessly into any home theater center and creates a reliable way to play your collection of DVDs and VHS tapes.
- 1080p Upconversion via HDMI
- You can enjoy clearer audio/video output when connecting this unit to a display device with an HDMI-compatible port -- that means you can see your favorite DVDs and VHS tapes in near-HD picture quality.
- Progressive Scan Technology
- This unit features a progressive scan DVD player which scans a whole video frame at once. This means scan lines are reduced and you get an exceptionally clear picture. This familiar technology eliminates any type of picture artifacts commonly associated with interlaced video, so you get the best picture possible when you watch your favorites.
- Versatile Playback Formats
- This unit has full playback capabilities including DVD Video, DVD+R/RW (VR format), CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW (video format) -- and you can play MP3 files that are encoded on CD-RW/-R discs.
- Records VHS Tapes to DVD
- This unit is compatible with DVD+RW/DVD-RW, which is rewritable repeatedly and DVD+R/DVD-R, which can be recorded once. You can even record to cassette tapes.
- Dolby Digital Compatibility
- Paired with a TV that is capable of outputting Dolby Digital sound, this unit can deliver high quality multi-channel surround sound. Simply hook the unit up to a Dolby Digital decoder or compatible TV for instant high quality audio.
- One-Touch Recording
- One-Touch VHS Recording makes it easy to record your favorite shows by just hitting one button. Simply hook the unit to a cable box or Satellite Dish and you're all set to record onto a VHS tape for playback whenever you want (up to 6 hours of recording).
- Several standard features on this combo unit make viewing simple and easy to navigate. When watching DVDs, take advantage of subtitle displays, zoom option, and virtual surround sound, which simulates the experience of surround sound using a 2-channel system. Convenient VCR features include a high speed search, auto head cleaner, and repeat playback.
- Still Frame and Slow Motion
- Easily pause video, creating a still frame until you resume play. Also activate slow motion feature at the touch of a button.
- Parental Lock
- This feature grants parents full control of media content and is ideal for family households. DVD software rating levels are manually set and playback is stopped if the ratings exceed the set levels. So it conveniently prevents the unit from playing material that is inappropriate for children.
- Multi-Language Options
- Select an audio language of English, French or Spanish and subtitle language or English or French (if available) during DVD playback.