The Medium, 20mm Digital Duster Refill Kit from Delkin helps remove spots you can't see but that can affect your pictures. Dirt comes from many sources and it must be removed in a safe and effective way or your images will show this debris.
Four common types of contaminants can get on your image sensor: metallic, fiber, organic and silica/quartz particles. Only the SensorScope system addresses all four types of material and the proper way to remove them safely.
Medium Sensor Wands are designed to fit sensors measuring 20mm on the short side. This kit includes a LensPen. The LensPen is a handy tool to have when it comes to cleaning optics such as lenses, binoculars and telescopes. The retractable brush removes small spots with its non-liquid cleaning element. It never dries out and is safe and easy to use.
- SensorSafe Wands
- Clean oils, condensation, pollen and other chemically adhered debris from the sensor surface with these custom sized, doubled sided wicked sensor wands. Each wand head is wrapped in soft, lint-free sterile fabric that's been specially designed for coated and non-coated small, medium and large frame CMOS and CCD sensors. Under the fabrics surface, each wand head is wicked to absorb excess fluid and prevent over saturation during cleaning
- This streak-free low residue formula is scientifically engineered to safely break down stains, oils and chemically bonded debris on the surface of DSLR image sensors and low pass filters when used in conjunction with SensorSafe Wands. The non-conductive alcohol-free nature of the solution makes it the safest formula for use with electronic devices and components and air travel friendly
- Polish the sensor surface and reach edges and crevices with the SensorPen by Lens Pen. A triangular sensor tip and specialized material developed by DSLR manufacturer technicians achieves professional cleaning results for over 100 uses, while the slide out soft body brush safely removes dust and debris from the DSLR camera body
- Cleaning is Safe and Easy
- Anyone can clean an image sensor in just a few minutes; clean all digital SLR cameras in four easy steps
- Take Better Pictures
- Cleaner sensors make cleaner images. Save time and money by getting a clean image when you make it, and not later sitting at the computer with Photoshop