The K-Tek KN2286 Norbert Sport Basic is a camera support frame featuring machined aluminum top and bottom mounting plates with 2 carbon fiber, foam-covered side handles. Featuring adjustable height with proprietary collar/collet system, the side handles offer flexible and easy handling.
Multiple 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 threaded holes and 9 shoe mounts on the top bar allow you to attach many photo / video accessories such as lite panels, external monitors, microphones, etc. to the plate. A top handle comes with the Norbert Sport Basic frame and allows you to carry the complete frame with your camera system with single hand. The top handle is useful for low-angle shoots as well. You can use an Iris Rod Clamp System to attach the Norbert Sport Basic frame to the traditional 15mm rail systems.
- Basic camera support frame with top and bottom mounting plates
- Machined aluminum mounting plates ensure durability
- Sturdy carbon fiber side handles covered with foam for comforatble grip
- Proprietary collar/collet system for adjustable height
- Multiple 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 threaded holes, and 9 shoe mounts allow you to attach multiple photo/video accessories like lite panels, external monitors, microphones, etc.
- Included top handle allows you to carry the complete rig with your camera system by single hand
- Top handle comes as a help for low-angle shoots
- Can be attached to standard 15 mm rail systems using an Iris Rod Clamp System