The versatile Casio Green Slim XJ-A155V DLP XGA Projector provides 3000 lumens of brightness and an 1800:1 contrast ratio while it can project a brilliant image just about anywhere. No matter what you use it for, you're going to love the crisp, vivid, saturated images its Texas Instruments DLP DMD imaging chip creates.
They're illuminated by Casio's revolutionary mercury-free light source. It uses a hybrid laser-LED technology in which Casio is so confident they warranty it for three years or 6,000 hours of use, but it routinely lasts 20,000 hours.
It can also do 720p, 1080i and 1080p high definition and it has HDMI, component and RGB inputs. That's means it would make a great home theater projector. And its color, brightness and compatibility with every gaming console on the market underscores its abilities as a great gaming machine. No TV can match the thrill of playing on a screen that can be up to five feet across, measured diagonally.
Take a closer look at the specs. It can project in the NTSC, PAL and SECAM video standards, it's got a multi-language OSD (on-screen display) and it's got a power supply that can handle from 100 to 240V. It also comes with its own case and weighs just five pounds. With international credentials like that this projector is a corporate road warrior's dream.
Your XJ-A155V USB port comes in handy no matter what kind of user you are. If you make presentations on the go, you can leave your laptop behind and carry your show on a USB flash drive (available separately). Or, if you want to access PCs wirelessly on your home or business network, you can. Casio includes their YW-3 Wi-Fi adapter.
So you'll have to make up your own mind. Is it an educational, home theater or business projector? No matter what kind of projector you're looking for, the Casio XJ-A155V will do an outstanding job for you.
- 3000 Lumens and an 1800:1 Contrast Ratio
- That's plenty of projection power for presentations in a large classroom, lecture hall or meeting room or watching a DVD or Blu-ray disc in your media room, even with a fair amount of ambient light
- Casio Hybrid Light Source Saves You Money and Helps the Environment
- The XJ-A155V is not only mercury free, it's lamp free. The projector's Hybrid Light Source combines laser and LED technology for amazing high brightness and it can last up to 20,000 hours - 10x the life of a standard Casio mercury lamp. It also features Quick On which fires up the projector in eight seconds, as well as Instant Off to eliminate cool-down time
- Superior Color and Consistent Brightness
- While the performance of conventional projector mercury lamps falls off visibly with increasing age, your XJ-A155V maintains consistent brightness and superior color
- 2x Zoom Offers True Flexibility in Projector Placement
- With your XJ-A155V you'll never have to worry about moving the projector back and forth to get the right presentation size. Whether you're in a small office or a large boardroom the 2x power zoom lens gives you the flexibility to easily position the projector
- Go PC Free via USB
- Why take a PC when you can quickly convert your presentation and project it directly from your USB enabled XJ-A155V. All USB enabled Green Slim projectors ship with Casio's EZ Converter FA software that can transform any PowerPoint presentation in seconds
- Wireless LAN Support
- You'll never have to fumble around with wires again. Using the included wireless 802.11 b/g/n LAN adapter and Casio-supplied software you can connect your XJ-A155V wirelessly with up to four laptops simultaneously
- A built-in HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) input provides a direct digital input and allows connectivity with many widescreen notebooks now shipping with HDMI outputs. Compatible with HD video formats, HD video sources including Blu-ray players, cable converter boxes and gaming systems can be connected to the Green Slim projector