The PAG Ni-MH Pagbelt with Integral Overnight Charger (30 V, 10 Ah) features an XLR-4 (F) output connector and a 10 A self-resetting thermal cut-out that protects the battery belt from accidental short circuit. Integrated ODP (Over Discharge Protection) feature (automatic low-voltage cut-out facility) prevents cell imbalance, providing long battery life.
The Ni-MH Pagbelt features a quick release buckle and a fully adjustable strap for ease of use and accessibility. For worldwide operation, you can use a fully isolated integral overnight charger that supports input supply from 100 to 250 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz.
- XLR-4 (F) output connector and a 10A self-resetting thermal cut-out protects the battery belt from accidental short circuit
- ODP (Over Discharge Protection): Features the PAG ODP circuit that is designed to prevent over-discharge of the cells and provide long battery life
- Enables worldwide operation
- Quick release buckle and fully adjustable strap for ease of use
- Fully isolated integral overnight charger supports input supply from 100 to 250 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz
- Short Circuit Protection: Via self-resetting protection device 1
- Battery pouches deep molded from full chrome hide
- Connection to the Pagbelt is made via a housing injection molded from glass reinforced nylon
- Waist strap incorporates quick release buckle and is secured to the belt carcass
- Indicator lits up during charging and remains lit even after the battery is fully charged. It turns off only when the charger is disconnected from the mains power.
- Thermal Protection: The output sockets become isolated if cell temperature exceeds 158°F (70°C) and can be reset when the temperature falls by pressing the ODP Reset button
- Designed for indoor use
- BS EN 60335 Part 2 Section 2.29 Class 2 (double insulated)
- UK mains lead fitted with 1" (25.4mm) fuse to BS 1362 rated 5 A