The TRENDnet ProView PoE PTZ Internet Camera, with a 1/4" CCD image sensor delivers clear images in H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG formats at a resolution of 704 x 576 at 30 fps. Featured 10x optical and 16x digital zoom with auto focus technology helps you to capture clear images of distant objects. The internet camera that can pan 330° and tilt 115° (up and down) can be used to secure a large area.
A minimum illumination of 0.7 lux at f/1.8 (color) and 0.02 lux at f/1.8 (B&W) make the camera suitable for low-light surveillance. The internet camera uses a removable IR cut filter to switch between color and B&W as per changes in ambient lighting.
Motion Detection triggers an alarm when motion is detected in a designated portion of the video display. You can also receive e-mail notifications when motion is detected or upload pre and post alarm snapshots via FTP. The ProView Wireless camera supports 2-way audio with built-in microphone, which enables you to communicate with visitors or potential intruders. Besides, the PTZ camera enables you to stream and record up to 4 different video profiles simultaneously. The ProView Wireless camera supports schedule, continuous, or event based recordings.
As the wireless camera supports 3GPP, you can monitor the camera via the 3GPP enabled cell phones. With the integrated camera management software, the PoE Internet Camera enables you to manage up to 32 cameras. On-board slot is provided for micro SD card; apart from being convenient for short-term/temporary storage, recording onto SD/SDHC cards also rules out data loss due to network disconnection.
Power is supplied to the camera through PoE; hence the camera gets power from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets. The universal plug and play operation allows you to easily plug the internet camera for immediate operation. The camera also includes a wall/ceiling mounting kit for easy installation.
- 1/4" CMOS image sensor
- Delivers clear and crisp videos in MPEG-4 and MJPEG formats at a resolution up to 704 x 576 at 30 fps
- Minimum illumination of 0.7 lux at f/1.8 (color) and 0.02 lux at f/1.8 (B&W)
- Automatically adjusts between day and night modes or schedule day and night mode times
- Motion detection triggers an alarm when motion is detected in a designated portion of the video display
- Receive e-mail notifications when motion is detected or upload pre and post alarm snapshots via FTP
- Create motion detection fields of any shape over the viewing area
- 2-way audio: built-in microphone, jack for additional third party microphone and speaker
- When in manual focus mode: manage focus in and focus out controls
- Manual pan, tilt, and zoom functionality
- Set pan and tilt speed
- Full screen video mode
- Supports 3GPP
- SD/SDHC card slot for on-board storage and makes efficient use of bandwidth by reducing the transmission of unwanted data and the chance of data loss due to network disconnection
- Record video to a Samba network drive
- Power is supplied to the camera through PoE; hence the camera gets power from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets
- Universal plug and play operation allows you to easily plug the internet camera for immediate operation
- Integrated camera management software enables you to manage up to 32 TRENDnet cameras
- Supports HTTPS for secured data transmission across the network
- Set the date and time or synchronize with an NTP server
- Includes a wall/ceiling mounting kit for easy installation
- Define a recording schedule, continuous recording, or event based recording
- Event based recording: program the device to record for up to 15 seconds before and after a motion detection or Input port signal event
- Individually manage recording space and recycle options for each video profile
- View each of the pre-defined viewing profiles
- Define up to 20 user login accounts
- Image controls: Brightness, contrast, auto gain control, noise reduction, saturation, sharpness, back light control, hue, frequency, flip image vertically, mirror image horizontally, and Black and White mode
- IPView Pro 2.0 compatible with Windows operating systems
- IEEE 802.3af PoE compliant device
- Power and activity LED indicators (can be disabled)