The Ikelite 5660.05 Underwater Housing for Kodak Zx5 Playsport Video Camera is a durable polycarbonate waterproof case that allows you to use your Kodak Zx5 Playsport Video Camera underwater. The housing is incredibly compact and simple to use. All camera controls except the "share" button are fully functional through the housing and depth rated to 200' (60 m). The easy-open latch and drop-in camera loading makes setting up the housing a breeze. The housing comes with a 1 cc tube of silicone lubricant and a vinyl lanyard.
The ocean is one big, blue filter. As you descend, the reds and oranges quickly become muted shades of blue and gray. The included removable UR/Pro color correcting filter for tropical blue water replaces some of the reds and more natural tones that would otherwise be lost underwater. The optional #6441.71 color filter is available for use in green water.
Another way to correct for underwater color loss is by shining a color corrected light source on your subject. The Ikelite Pro-V8 LED Video Lite is great for bringing back the ocean's true colors. The Pro-V8 features a warm, even 45° beam angle with a 10-hour burn time. The flex arm allows the light to be repositioned effortlessly. The Video Compact Tray #9523.51 is required and sold separately.
The closer you are to your subject, the better your underwater video will be. The use of a wide-angle lens allows this to happen. By eliminating as much water as possible between you and your subject, you will increase contrast and improve color. You can attach the optional 67 mm threaded #6420 Ikelite W-20 lens, as well as Inon Type II and Epoque wide angle and macro lenses to the housing using the optional port adapter #9306.78. Additionally, you can attach bayonet style Inon macro and UWL-100 28AD, UWL-105AD or UFL-165AD wide angle lenses using the #9306.85 port adapter.
- Built with strong and corrosion resistant, clear polycarbonate injection molded material, allowing visual inspection of the camera and access to all control functions except the 'share' button
- Dependable mechanical controls with watertight seals
- Included Color Correction Filter
- Included UR/Pro color-correcting filter for tropical blue water enhances the warm reds and oranges that are lost underwater, giving your images richer color quality; optional #6441.71 color filter is available for use in green water
- 67 mm threaded #6420 Ikelite W-20 lens, Inon Type II and Epoque wide angle and macro lenses can be attached via optional port adapter #9306.78, while bayonet style Inon macro and UWL-100 28AD, UWL-105AD or UFL-165AD wide angle lenses can be attached with optional #9306.85 port adapter