This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Ikelite 6231.31 Underwater Housing for Olympus Tough TG-310 / TG-320 is a durable waterproof case that allows you to shoot underwater with your Olympus Tough TG-310 or TG-320 digital camera. Constructed from clear polycarbonate, the case allows access to all camera controls except for the "?" button and enables you to safely operate your camera at a depth of 200' (60 m). Two 12-24 threaded mounts on the bottom of the housing allow for the secure attachment of optional trays and lighting accessories.
For the best results, an optional external underwater strobe is recommended to supplement the camera's built-in flash. Use the Ikelite AutoFlash AF35 for easy automatic exposure. Available as #6441.31 for tropical blue water and #6441.71 for use in green water settings, external color correction filters help replace some of the reds, oranges and more natural tones that are lost underwater, giving your images a richer color quality.
Wide-angle lenses allow you to get closer to your subject, decreasing the amount of water between your lens and your subject and thus cutting down on distortion. This housing accepts the attachment of 67 mm threaded #6420 Ikelite W-20, Inon Type II and Epoque lenses using the #9306.78 port adapter. This adapter may also be used to attach 67 mm threaded macro lenses. Additionally, you may attach bayonet style Inon macro or UWL-100 28AD, UWL-105AD and UFL-165AD wide angle or macro lenses using the #9306.85 port adapter. Please note that vignetting (shading in the corners) will be present in the widest setting when using an external accessory lens, but this effect can be eliminated by zooming in slightly.
- Durable and corrosion resistant clear polycarbonate construction allows visual inspection of the camera and full access to all control functions except the '?' button
- Dependable, well-sealed mechanical controls
- Color Correction Filter
- Optional external color correction filters available as #6441.31 for tropical blue water and #6441.71 for green water, to replace some of the reds, oranges and more natural tones lost underwater
- Wide-Angle and Macro Lenses
- Accepts 67 mm threaded #6420 Ikelite W-20, Inon Type II and Epoque wide-angle and 67 mm threaded macro lenses using the #9306.78 port adapter; accepts bayonet style Inon macro or UWL-100 28AD, UWL-105AD and UFL-165AD wide angle or macro lenses using the #9306.85 port adapter