The Pavilion 2000-210US 15.6" Notebook Computer from Hewlett-Packard is a 15.6" notebook computer that weighs about five and a half pounds. The computer's 16:9 widescreen display features LED backlight technology for superior image quality and enhanced energy efficiency.
The system is powered by a dual-core 2.13GHz Intel Pentium P6200 CPU and boasts 3GB of RAM, a 320GB 5400rpm hard drive, a SuperMulti DVD burner, Bluetooth 2.0+EDR, 802.11n Wi-Fi, and integrated Intel GMA HD graphics. Windows 7 Home Premium with Service Pack 1 (64-bit) is the installed operating system.
- Just What You Need
No more relying on other people for computer access for work, play and online living: this HP is priced within almost anyone's reach. And what value: for a low price you get all the essentials plus support for HD video and Altec Lansing stereo speakers for great entertainment. Integrated wireless Internet lets you connect while within range of a Wi-Fi hotspot. A large hard drive holds plenty of work, homework, music, photos and videos. Take it wherever you go with confidence in HP's design and reliability. Get true freedom with the HP 2000 notebook.
- 15.6" diagonal HD LED display
- Get up to 4.5 hours of battery life with the 6-cell 47WHr Lithium-Ion battery
- Get reliable performance for everyday multi-tasking with e-mail, word processing, and photo management with the Intel Pentium Processor P6200
- Enjoy sharp images and smooth video playback with Intel HD Graphics
- Store up to 66,000 photos, 60,000 tracks or 120 movies in HD with the 320GB hard drive
- Wirelessly sync with phones and PDAs, plus print files, up to 30 feet away with Bluetooth 2.0+EDR
- Protection against cybercrime with 60-day Norton Internet Security subscription -- optimized for your PC and ranked #1 in protection and performance. Browse the web, shop, and bank online safely
- Get All This in Your HP 2000 Too
- Touchpad supports multi-touch gestures
- Three USB 2.0 ports
- Memory card reader supports SD and MMC cards
- Connect Online -- Fast and Easy!
Hand-picked HP PC technologies help your HP 2000 notebook think, act, and interact online the way you do.
- Built-in HP Webcam with integrated digital microphone lets you chat live, capture video and still images. Send to friends, upload to Facebook
- Personalize with YouCam software!
- Connect fast anywhere Internet access is available thanks to built-in Wi-Fi
- Entertainment Value? It's a Natural!
Major studios have long relied on HP technology when making blockbuster movies, from Disney's Fantasia (1940) to DreamWorks Animation's Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011). No wonder your HP 2000 notebook delivers outstanding entertainment value: it's in HP's DNA.
- Enjoy clear natural dialogue and music with integrated Altec Lansing speakers
- Vivid color sweeps across full-screen HD content with the brilliant 16:9 HP BrightView display. Dive in!
- Rely on HP to Bring You a Notebook This Tough
- The U.S. Air Force relies on HP to support its cyber warfare strategy and as its preferred technology vendor to run critical operations. The Navy, to keep its defense network secure. Understandably so: HP notebooks are engineered to meet select US Department of Defense standards for equipment used in combat to help ensure they survive in extreme conditions for high temperature, humidity, shock and vibration. HP notebooks must survive extreme temperatures while running -- a full 6 degrees hotter than the hottest day recorded in Death Valley, CA, to date. Before releasing this HP 2000 model for consumer use, HP put it through a minimum of 140 tests, consuming at least 95,000 hours -- all to help ensure it can outlast the rigors of daily life.
- HP Support and Service
- Get support when and how you need it -- from your desktop, via the Internet, or by phone. HP support is available on a 24/7 basis and is free during your warranty period.