The Premier Mounts Ultra-Short-Throw Projector Wall Mount with Audio is designed to hold an ultra-short-throw projector weighing up to 50 lb (22.7 kg) and consists of a powerful stereo audio system. The CPA-50 Compact Power Amplifier powers the speakers as well as supports multiple stereo inputs, making it ideal for connecting to a projector, microphone and other sound sources. It extends from 6" (152.4 mm) to 18" (457.2 mm) from the wall without requiring stud in center of whiteboard / screen.
The wall mount includes dual studs at 16 (406.4 mm), 18 (457.2 mm) or 24” (609.6 mm) spacing for easy installation. Lock-it security hardware secures GearBox that encloses amplifier, windows / Mac computers or control modules, acting as theft deterrent.
SpiroLocks Mechanism - four tumbler locking system and torsion-spring locks - facilitates quick and secure mounting of the projector. Power routing cables are concealed in the arm of the mount thereby eliminating cable clutter.
- Supports projector of load capacity up to 50 lb (22.7 kg)
- Can be used with universal Fine-Tune Projector mount
- Multiple audio inputs, including a line-level microphone input
- GearBox encloses amplifier and third-party devices such as microphone receivers and network adapters
- Balanced 2-way speaker system includes 2 speakers, each with a 5.25" woofer and directional 1" tweeter
- Projector can roll up to 5˚ on either side, pitch up to 15˚ downwards and 5˚ upwards, and yaw up to 20˚ towards left and right
- Extends by 6" (152.4 mm) to 18" (457.2 mm) from the wall without a stud in center of the whiteboard / screen
- Mount the projector to the dual wood studs at 16" (406.4 mm), 18" or 24" (609.6 mm)
- Tool-less installation makes it easy to install and easy to use
- GearBox encloses amplifier, Windows / Mac computers and control modules
- Lock-it security hardware protects the GearBox
- Signal routing cables are concealed in the arm that eliminate cable clutter
- Supports PDS-PLUS or SpiroLock Mount options