The Premier Mounts Short-Throw Projector Wall Mount with SPI/Audio/Extension (White)
includes a universal SpiroLock Projector mount and is designed to hold projectors weighing up to 45 lb (20.41 kg). The mount extends the projector up to 27" (68.5 cm) and when used with included arm extension, it can be extended up to 67" (170 cm) from the wall.
The CPA-50 Compact Power Amplifier powers the speakers as well as supports multiple stereo inputs, making it ideal for connecting to a projector, microphone and other sound sources. It includes dual studs at 16 (406.4 mm), 18 (457.2 mm) or 24” (609.6 mm) spacing for easy installation. Lock-it security hardware secures GearBox that encloses amplifier, windows / Mac computers or control modules, acting as theft deterrent.
SpiroLocks Mechanism - four tumbler locking system and torsion-spring locks - facilitates quick and secure mounting of the projector. Power routing cables are concealed in the arm of the mount thereby eliminating cable clutter.
- Supports projector of load capacity up to 50 lb (22.7 kg)
- Extends the projector up to 27" (68.5 cm)
- Can be extended up to 67" (170 cm) from the wall using arm extension
- Energy-efficient 50 W power amplifier
- Multiple audio inputs, including a line-level microphone input
- Balanced 2-way speaker system includes two speakers, each with a 5.25" woofer and directional 1" tweeter
- GearBox encloses amplifier, Windows / Mac computers and control modules
- Lock-it security hardware protects the GearBox
- Signal routing cables are concealed in the arm that eliminate cable clutter