The PREMIER MOUNTS Dual Stud Short-throw Projector Wall Mount is designed to mount a short-throw projector up to 30” (76 cm) from the wall. The mount carriage slides along the projector arm to adjust the screen size; the projector can be placed anywhere along the arm.
Radial glide facilitates smooth adjustment of the projector up to 6° in any direction. Cable routing for power and signal is concealed through the arm to make the installation clutter-free.
The Lock-It security hardware consists of a security barrel to which a security cable or padlock can be attached, making the installation more secure.
- Mounts short-throw projectors weighing up to 25 lb (11.34 kg) to a dual wood stud
- Mount carriage easily slides along the projector arm for quick screen size adjustment
- Mounting arm allows the projector to be mounted up to 30" (76 cm) from the wall
- Radial glide facilitates smooth adjustment of the projector up to 6° in any direction
- Back plate for lateral shift adjustment
- Projector can be placed anywhere along the mounting arm for adjustments
- Routing of signal and power cables through the arm eliminates the clutter
- Lock-It security screws and barrel provide enhanced security