The Coles 4115 Noise Canceling Ribbon Microphone is designed to deliver audible, crystal-clear speech in high noise environments such as warehouses, aircraft, sawmills, power stations and more. The 4115 features a highly sensitive ribbon transducer optimized for close talking. Its high directivity yields impressive noise cancellation and relative immunity to handling noises and mechanical shocks. The 4115 features a lip bar for up-close speech. The microphone includes a cable with an XLR output connection, and rigid protective storage case.
- Up to 20dB reduction of middle and low frequency interfering sounds
- Close talking without breath or pop noises
- Broadcast quality speech reproduction
- Pressure gradient transducer ribbon microphone
- Low mass damped ribbon to control transient response
- By use of hum neutralizing wiring and magnetic shielding of the toroidal ribbon to the line transformer, 30 to 40dB reduction is achieved in response to stray disturbing magnetic fields
- All microphones are factory tested in free field conditions