The USB 3.0 2-Port Notebook ExpressCard from Sabrent is an excellent way to incorporate USB 3.0 connectivity into your Windows notebook computer. This card fits into an available ExpressCard/34 slot on your computer and features two USB 3.0 ports. With this interface, you can transfer data up to a maximum rate of 5Gbps. In addition, these ports are backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1, in case you want to connect peripherals, using these older USB specifications. As the ports on this card are fully plug-and-play, you can switch-out connected USB devices without having to reboot your computer first. For a simple way to incorporate USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports into your notebook setup, look no further!
- This card features two USB 3.0 "Type A" ports
- With the USB 3.0 interface, you can transfer data up to ten times faster than USB 2.0. Specifically, you can transfer data at up to 5Gbps
- The USB 3.0 ports are backwards compatible with USB 2.0 & USB 1.1 specifications
- The ports on the card are fully plug-and-play and support hot-swapping so you don't have to reboot your computer when you switch out or replace connected USB peripherals
- The card is compliant with PCI-Express revision 1.0a
- Compatible with 32 or 64-bit versions of Windows XP, Vista, and 7