The Avangard Optics USB Pen Camera looks and writes like a regular pen but has a built-in camera that captures video and audio to internal flash memory. Clip it to a shirt pocket or keep it handy in a purse or handbag, so you'll have it ready whenever you need it.
You can easily switch between capturing video or still images, with an onboard LED indicator letting you see at a glance the camera's current operating mode. Video is recorded at 352 x 288 CIF resolution while stills are captured at up to 1280 x 1024 pixels. The integrated microphone also lets you record audio as well. With 4GB of built-in storage space, you'll have plenty of room to record.
A USB port, accessible by unscrewing the top of the pen, makes it easy to connect to a PC for viewing or uploading clips to the Internet. This USB connector is also used to charge the internal lithium-polymer battery which lasts up to 2 hours.
A standby mode saves battery power by automatically turning the camera off if the camera is idle for a period of time (5 minutes). An AC adapter is also supplied with the pen for charging the camera from household electricity. The ball point pen writes in black and uses easily replaceable ink refills.
- Ball point pen with built-in camera and DVR
- Easy switching between video and still mode
- LED indicator shows current operating mode
- Internal flash memory holds up to 2 hours of video footage
- Easy USB connection to PC for viewing or uploading to the Internet
- AVI file format for ready playback on a PC
- Internal lithium-polymer battery lasts up to 2 hours on a single charge