The Avangard Optics Waterproof Spy Watch Recorder captures HD video at 30 FPS and stores it to 4GB of internal memory. Strap this nifty video gadget to your wrist like you would any other watch, so you have it with you whenever you need it. This camera supports video and still capture and offers easy switching between the two modes. An LED indicator shows you at a glance the camera's current operating status.
The camera features a USB interface for easy connection to a PC for viewing or uploading clips to the Internet. This USB connector is also used to recharge the camera's internal lithium polymer battery which lasts for about 1 hour of continuous recording.
This camera features a built-in microphone for recording audio in sync with the video. A date and time stamp function can be used to imprint the month, date, hour, and second on the image for evidentiary purposes.
This camera features a standby mode which saves battery power by automatically shutting the camera off if the camera is idle for a period of time. A low power indicator warns you if the camera is about to run out of power.
While designed to be waterproof to 98' (30 m), this camera is not meant for underwater use but will withstand complete immersion in water as well as resist ingress of dust.
Note! Not for underwater use.
- Wristwatch with built-in HD camera recorder
- Easy switching between video and still mode
- Internal 4GB NAND flash memory
- LED indicator shows current operating mode
- Easy USB connection to PC for viewing or uploading to the Internet
- AVI video capture ensures easy playback on a PC
- Internal lithium polymer battery records for about an hour on a single charge