The dark olive Scope Photo Travel 350 AW Backpack from Lowepro is the perfect choice for a birder or wildlife photographer. This backpack can handle everything you need for a day in the field - and then some. It's rated to hold everything from your DSLR with attached lens, a couple of extra lenses, flash and 15.6" (39.6 cm) laptop and, best of all, your binoculars or spotting scope in its own compartment. The laptop, too, is secured in its own padded compartment.
The exterior of the pack is fabricated from water-resistant nylon while the inside is also a rugged nylon that will not scratch the surface of any of your gear. The outside is fitted with an organizational pocket for small items like books, maps, phones, keys or tickets. In addition, there's a tripod tuck-away foot cup that will hold your pod when you're out doing field work. A rapid deploy all-weather cover provides even more protection for the entire pack - and will even cover the tripod. For those long hikes, a mesh side pocket is designed to hold a water bottle.
Inside, there are five padded compartments that may be configured to suit your equipment needs. A separate, padded, zippered laptop compartment is located behind the main compartment. The other compartments are tailored to hold specific gear like your DSLR with attached lens (up to 100 - 400mm), spotting scope or binoculars(up to 8 x 40). The top lid has two interior zippered pockets that hold small stuff like batteries and filters.
For carrying purposes, the backpad is well-padded and quite comfortable. The shoulder straps are also padded and fully adjustable as is the padded waist belt. There's even a side carry handle for grabbing the pack out of the trunk of your car. SlipLock loops complete the pack for adding even more accessories. Backed by Lowepro's limited lifetime warranty, the Scope Photo Travel 350 AW Backpack is tailor-made for the serious outdoor hiker who requires a pack that holds everything, is lightweight and can handle the elements.
- Holds spotting scope, tripod, binoculars (8 x 40), camera gear (up to 100- 400mm lens), laptop and personal items
- Lightweight, rugged and weather-resistant materials to provide comfort, durability and convenience
- Five padded compartments that may be adjusted or removed to customize your kit for air travel or in-field use
- Two large zippered pockets on the inside lid provide ample room for filters, notebooks and accessories
- Padded and zippered laptop pocket is located behind the main compartment and accommodates up to a 15.6" widescreen model
- Organization pocket is designed to store for books, maps, cell phone, wallet, keys
- Attach a tripod via a tuck-away foot cup and compression strap located on the front of the pack
- Shoulder straps with five adjustment points to create a balanced and comfortable fit
- All Weather AW Cover protects gear from the elements
- Padded grab handle and SlipLock loops on the shoulder straps
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 43.6" (110.7 cm)