The Behringer Powerplay 16 P16-D 16-Channel Digital Ultranet Distributor connects to the Behringer P16-I Input Module (sold separately) and provides 8 additional Ultranet connections (6 are available on the P16-I), allowing for more P16-M monitor mixers (sold separately) to be used in the Powerplay 16 monitor mixing system. The P16-D Digital Ultranet Distributor sends bus power and signal to the connected P16-M monitor mixers, and LEDs indicate both input and output signals. The P16-D 16-Channel Digital Ultranet Distributor effectively expands the system for use with large bands, vocal groups, choirs and more.
- Distribution Hub for P16-I for system expansion
- 1 Ultranet input feeds 8 Ultranet outputs (RJ-45)
- Provides bus power and 16-channel signal transmission for all 8 outputs
- Up to six P16-D Ultranet Distributors can be combined for a total of forty-eight P16-M Personal Mixers
- Status LED indicators for RJ-45 input and 8 RJ-45 outputs
- Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Extremely rugged construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions