The Bosch Aegis SuperLED White Light Illuminator (30°) provides an optimal lighting solution for night surveillance operations and is ideal for use with CCTV cameras. The constant light technology automatically controls and adjusts the light output as per the temperature changes and also compensates for LED degradation that affects light output, image quality, and illumination range. Besides, the technology ensures a constant level of light throughout the life of the illuminator.
Featured 3D diffuser technology (Black Diamond) in the Aegis Illuminator helps it deliver even illumination for superior night-time images. Light is bent and shaped to improve the surveillance range through wider beam patterns (30°) and to eliminate hotspots in the foreground/underexposed backgrounds. Even illumination also reduces bit rate and lowers the storage requirements, useful for encoding and digital recording systems.
By reducing the noise signal and increasing the video signal, the White Light Illuminator enables the camera to capture clear images in low-light conditions.
Powered by any 12 to 24 VDC or 24 VAC power supply, the Aegis Illuminator is flexible enough to be used anywhere and is also energy-efficient. Aluminum construction with acrylic black front fascia allows you to use the illuminator in harsh conditions. An illuminator link port enables 1 illuminator to switch all other illuminators in a master/slave configuration.
With high-efficient surface mount LED array, the Aegis SuperLED White Light Illuminator proves effective up to 165' (50m)
- Constant light technology - automatically controls and adjusts the light output to maintain a constant level of light performance while operating in varying temperatures
- 3D diffuser technology (Black Diamond) - delivers evenly illuminated night-time surveillance images, bends and shapes light to enhance the surveillance range, wider beam patterns 10º, and eliminates hotspots in the foreground/underexposed backgrounds
- Reduces noise signal and increases the video signal
- Useful for encoding and digital recording system
- Illuminator link port that enables 1 illuminator to switch all other illuminators in a master/slave configuration
- High-efficient surface mount LED array
- Effective up to 165' (50m)
- Powered by any 12 to 24 VDC or 24 VAC power supply
- Easy connection using dedicated cables