The beech/black 1 Million Dollar Home Bag from Crumpler is a get-around shoulder bag designed to hold a small compact camera and accessories like an extra battery and memory cards. The tough 900-Denier exterior fabric is water-resistant and is complimented by a brushed padded nylon interior that is constructed not to hurt the finish of your equipment. The inside of the bag can be configured by using the movable touch fastened divider.
The bag is held in shape by its EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) laminated base while the entire bag is protected by a large front flap that is secured with a rugged tri-glide buckle. The adjustable, wide 38mm (1.5") shoulder strap makes toting it around comfortable. For added functionality, the touch fasteners have been designed to be silent by utilizing a silencer flap on the underside that is designed not to attract attention when you open the bag in public. No more of that "ripping" sound when the touch fasteners are engaged.
There are two extra side stuff pockets that you'll appreciate since you will not have to open the entire bag to reach their contents. For all sorts of smaller accessories, there's an additional internal zippered mesh pocket. This is a small street bag created to meet the demands of people who need a durable shoulder bag that holds a minimum of gear with a maximum of protection.
- Touch Fastener Silencer
- Lurking behind the bag's gi-normous touch fastener is an equally large touch fastener silencer flap. Pull it out. Press it in position. Open and close on the QT, then lock down with the compression strap
- Flexible, Accessible Space
- The main compartment features a configurable touch fastened and brushed padded nylon divider, plus a separate zippered mesh pocket. The dual zone front pocket features gusseted sides. You can access the side stuff pockets without even opening the bag
- Wide, Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- The more gear you carry, the more you need a wide shoulder strap to distribute its weight - and the more you'll appreciate the 1 Million Dollar Home's soft but strong 38mm (1.5") flamed polypropylene strap webbing. Complete with tri-glide buckle system
- Be it rain, hail, sleet, snow, beer or mixed drinks, the bag's 900D outer is designed to weather the storm and keep your equipment dry
- Anti-Abrasive Surface
- The 900D outer and brushed padded nylon interior combine phenomenal strength with exceptional smoothness and malleability. Your clothes don't catch and your equipment won't get scratched
- Structural Integrity
- The polyethylene-EVA foam laminate base insert ensures the bag holds its shape even when loaded - while the curved flap keeps everything under cover