The Sennheiser AC3000 Custom is a broadband antenna combiner for up to eight monitoring system transmitters. The AC3000 Custom reduces the RF output of all eight transmitters and sends the signal through a single output, which greatly reduced inter-modulation, interference and noise issues. Unlike the standard AC3000, the AC3000 Custom is modified for use with the Sennheiser SR2020-D-US wireless conference system.
- Custom Modified
- The AC3000 Custom is modified for use with SR2020-D-US wireless conference system.
- Eight to One Transmitter Combiner
- The AC3000 combines radio frequency signal from up to eight in-ear monitor transmitters to a single antenna output.
- Broadband Design
- The AC3000 covers the whole UHF frequency range from 470 - 870MHz and is compatible with the SR 3054, SR 3056 and SR 300 G2 transmitters.
- LED Input Indicators
- LEDs are featured for RF input level indication.
- Active combiner
- Significant improvement of RF performance for multi-channel systems
- Robust 19" housing in 3000 series design
- Compatible with SR 3054, SR 3056, SR 3254, SR 3256 and SR 300 G2 transmitters