The Pavilion Slimline s5-1010 Desktop Computer from Hewlett-Packard is a compact desktop computer, housed in a slimline tower enclosure. The computer can handle almost any standard computing task, including e-mail, word processing, and Internet use. It features sleek, modern styling with chrome trim and accent lighting.
The computer is loaded with the HP LinkUp software suite. This makes it easy to sync data between your HP notebook and desktop system. It also includes Windows Live Essentials and a trial version of Norton Internet Security.
The system is powered by a dual-core 3.2GHz Intel Pentium E6700 CPU and boasts 3GB of RAM, a 750GB 7200rpm hard drive, and integrated Intel GMA X4500 graphics. Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) is the installed operating system.
- Performance Anywhere You Need It
The HP Slimline s5-1010 offers a powerful PC where space is at a premium. Perfect for a small space or dorm room, it can handle all your computing needs, like e-mail, word processing and more. And the Slimline is flexible, so you can easily add or upgrade features and functions. The all-new HP Pavilion Slimline series offers an elegant, sophisticated look and feel that fits almost any environment.
- Enjoy DVD movies and watch your favorite programs online in your living room
- Look up recipes and listen to music while cooking in your kitchen
- Handle all your essential computing needs and be more productive in your home office
- Large hard drive gives you enough storage space for your photos, movies, and music
- HP LinkUp Software
HP LinkUp software lets you access the content and programs on your notebook from your HP desktop PC -- without file mix-ups or complex synchronization.
- Get the freedom and mobility of your notebook PC with the comfort and convenience of your HP desktop's full-size monitor and keyboard
- Stop spreading files across e-mail, flash drives, and multiple PCs -- all of your files and applications stay up to date on your notebook, while you access them from your desktop
- No cables or docking stations required-once you install the free client software on your notebook PC, it links up with your HP desktop through your wireless home network
- Access your work, school, or personal notebook using any HP desktop PC with HP LinkUp software
- Relax with 24/7 Support
- While your PC is within warranty, HP Care Pack Support gives you access to complimentary help from your desktop, through the Internet, or by telephone.