JK Audio's Guest Module Desktop Control Surface (1x6) is part of their talk show system for managing and maintaining excellent caller audio on the air. One or more (up to 8) of these durable aluminum and steel control surfaces can be used in conjunction with a JK Audio Concierge and an innkeeper to add remote control of the switch matrix over CAT5 cable. Each Guest Module may be hot-swapped without losing calls, since call control is in the Concierge switch. The user interface is easy to use, with a few visual indicators to signal calls that are ringing, on hold, talking, and in use.
You can mix GM1x6 and GM2x6 controllers as you wish. Additional Guest Modules can be plugged in and daisy-chained from one controller to the next for maximum versatility. Guest Modules are available in desktop and rack mount versions. The smallest system possible consists of one Concierge switch core, one innkeeper 1rx, and one Guest Module GM1x6 control surface.
- Guest Modules provide remote control of switch matrix
- Modules can be hot-swapped without losing calls
- LED line selection buttons change color to indicate call status
- Durable aluminum and steel construction, with a sealed silicone rubber keypad
- Next, Previous, Hold & Drop functions; Conference Calling; Auto Answer