JK Audio's Guest Module Rack Mount Control Surface (1x12) is part of their talk show system for managing and maintaining excellent caller audio on the air--it can handle one hybrid connection and twelve phone lines. One or more (up to 8) of these durable aluminum and steel control surfaces can be used in conjunction with a JK Audio Concierge and an innkeeper to add remote control of the switch matrix over CAT5 cable. Each Guest Module may be hot-swapped without losing calls, since call control is in the Concierge switch. The user interface is easy to use, with a few visual indicators to signal calls that are ringing, on hold, talking, and in use.
Additional Guest Modules can be plugged in and daisy-chained from one controller to the next for maximum versatility (1x6 and 2x6 Guest Modules are also available separately). Guest Modules are available in a desktop or a rack mount version. The smallest system possible consists of one Concierge switch core, one innkeeper 1rx, and one Guest Module GM1x6 control surface.
- Guest Modules provide remote control of switch matrix
- Modules can be hot-swapped without losing calls
- LED line selection buttons change color to indicate call status
- Durable aluminum and steel construction, with a sealed silicone rubber keypad
- Next, Previous, Hold & Drop functions; Conference Calling; Auto Answer