The WingMAN 500 Intercom Interface Station from PortaCom is a base-station interface that provides full-duplex communication between ProLink beltpacks and unbalanced party-line intercom systems such as PortaCom and ClearCom. The WingMAN 500 has a 3-pin XLR connector for connecting to your wired intercom systems.
With the WingMAN 500, users can still take advantage of the 2 separate user groups provided by the ProLink system, as well as one of 2 party-line groups. A pair of antennas are provided on the base station, delivering an operating range of up to 500'.
- Allows you to use your ProLink beltpacks with an unbalanced party-line system
- Full-duplex communication
- Easily switch between the ProLink's 2 user groups and one of 2 party-line groups
- Simple, intuitive interface
- Dual antennas provide up to 500' of operating distance