The ThinkStation D20 Workstation from Lenovo is designed for professionals who demand ultimate performance and reliability. Featuring patented Lenovo Think design and powerful Intel and nVIDIA components, this Lenovo workstation delivers the performance and reliability you need to stay productive.
Built from the ground up, this Lenovo workstation was designed to support product designing, styling, graphic modeling, simulations, animation, visualization, heavy duty number crunching and financial modeling. With 7.1 high-definition audio support combined with a comprehensive range of professional-grade graphics solutions, including an nVIDIA Quadro graphics card, this Lenovo workstation automatically detects your applications to optimize for fast, high-quality performance.
The system is powered by a quad-core 2.40GHz Intel Xeon E5620 processor. It also comes loaded with 4GB of DDR3 RAM, which are Error Correcting Code (ECC) memory. The installed nVIDIA Quadro 2000 graphics card has 1GB of dedicated memory. This Lenovo workstation has a 500GB 7200rpm hard drive, a SuperMulti DVD burner, 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, an included USB keyboard and mouse. Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) is the installed operating system
- Powerful Intel Xeon Processor Performance
- This Lenovo workstation houses the powerful quad-core 2.40GHz Intel Xeon E5620 processor. This Lenovo workstation also supports dual Intel Xeon processors, but the second Intel Xeon processor must be purchased and installed separately
- Quiet and Reliable
- The unique thermal design of this Lenovo workstation is engineered for maximum cool air delivery to key components, reducing the risk of hardware failure. The tool-less interior enables for easy maintenance and easy upgrades of key components. Front-access media ports with illuminated I/O icons allow you to easily connect devices to the right I/O ports, even in low-lit conditions. The recessed power button design prevents accidental shutdowns that can potentially cost employees hours of their hard work
- Support for Multiple Monitors
- This Lenovo workstation has multi-display support and can be daisy-chained up to 8 different monitors. This Lenovo workstation is perfect for businesses in the Financial Services sector, Computer-Aided Design (CAD) and Digital Content Creation (DCC) centers
- ISV-Certified Reliability
- Featuring innovative engineering and design with tri-channel cooling, this Lenovo workstation cools components and enhances reliability. The tool-less interior enables easy maintenance and upgrades of key components without having to use a screwdriver. This Lenovo workstation is also certified by multiple leading ISVs, ensuring maximum performance and reliability. The certification also allows support from ISVs if software operational issues occur