The Sennheiser 2000ENG-SK Portable Wireless Bodypack System features the Sennheiser EK 2000 portable receiver and SK 2000XP bodypack transmitter and a superior feature set over the Sennheiser 100, 300 and 500 series wireless systems.
The 2000 series is specifically optimized for professional mobile and location recording in video, film, ENG broadcast, sound design and more. Both transmitter and receiver feature a sturdy all-metal housing (including battery door). The ultra-wide 72MHz switching bandwidth provides up to 2,880 frequencies and adaptive diversity technology minimizes drop-out, noise and RF interference, resulting in greater range and frequency stability.
The receiver features separate headphone monitor and balanced main output via 1/8" (3.5mm) locking connections. Adjustable 10, 30, 50 or 100 mW RF output power settings provide increased range and stable transmission over long distances. Squelch control allows for precise settings in 2dB steps up to 25dBμV, and the transmitter / receiver settings are easily synced via infrared.
- Sturdy metal housing - including battery compartment
- 72MHz bandwidth allows for up to 2880 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 26 banks and 64 compatible frequencies per bank
- Main balanced output and separate balanced headphone output on receiver
- High-quality adaptive diversity reception greatly minimizes noise and interference
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter / receiver settings via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement