The Toshiba 5-50mm, f/1.3 Lens for 1/3" & 1/4" Type Sensors from Fujinon provides a 10x optical zoom power, and is suitable for wide area surveillance as well as close-up monitoring. When used on cameras with 1/4" type sensor, the high zoom lens offers up to 4º05' telephoto angle of view. High-accuracy aspheric optics help reproduce sharp images with minimal distortion.
A maximum aperture of f/1.3 renders the lens suitable for low-light surveillance, and the built-in ND filter of T360 supports high sensitive cameras. The lens features a metal CS-mount, and DC Auto Iris function with long 230mm cable type.
- Compatible with 1/3" as well as 1/4" type sensors
- 10x optical zoom with 5-50 mm focal length range
- Offers telephoto angle of view up to 4°05' when attached to 1/4" type sensors
- Suitable for wide area surveillance to close-up monitoring
- High-accuracy aspheric optics ensure sharp image reproduction with minimal distortion
- Maximum aperture of f/1.3 renders the lens suitable for low-light surveillance
- Built-in ND filter of T360 supports super sensitive cameras
- Sturdy metal mount
- DC Auto Iris function with long 230mm cable type