The Toshiba 5-50mm, f/1.6 Day/Night No-Focus Shift Lens for 1/3" & 1/4" Sensors from Fujinon provides a 10x optical zoom power, and is suitable for wide area surveillance as well as close-up monitoring. When used on cameras with 1/4" type sensor, the high zoom lens offers up to 4º05' telephoto angle of view. High-accuracy aspheric optics help reproduce sharp images with minimal distortion.
The Day/Night lens with maximum aperture of f/1.6 is suitable for surveillance in visible to near-infrared light range, and can be used with day/night cameras. Night surveillance with the no-focus shift lens doesn't require re-focusing. The CS-mount lens features DC Auto Iris function with long 230mm cable type.
- Compatible with color and B&W cameras featuring 1/3" as well as 1/4" type sensors
- 10x optical zoom with 5-50 mm focal length range
- Offers telephoto angle of view up to 4°05' when attached to 1/4" type sensors
- Suitable for wide area surveillance to close-up monitoring
- High-accuracy aspheric optics ensure sharp image reproduction with minimal distortion
- Maximum aperture of f/1.3 renders the lens suitable for low-light surveillance
- Built-in ND filter of T360 supports super sensitive cameras
- Sturdy metal mount
- 4-pin connector facilitates iris control via camera
- DC Auto Iris function with long 9.05" (230 mm) cable type
- No built-in Auto Iris Amplifier