The Toshiba 2.7-13.5mm, f/1.3 Day/Night Lens by Fujinon, designed for cameras with 1/3" & 1/4" types sensors, provides a 5x optical zoom power, and is suitable for wide area surveillance as well as close-up monitoring. When used on cameras with 1/3" type sensor, the zoom lens offers up to 99º42' wide angle of view. High-accuracy aspheric optics help reproduce sharp images with minimal distortion.
The zoom lens is suitable for use with color, B&W, and day/night cameras. A maximum aperture of f/1.3 ensures high-quality low-light surveillance, and the built-in ND filter of T360 supports high sensitive cameras. The lens features a metal CS-mount, and DC Auto Iris function with long 230mm cable type.
- Compatible with 1/3" as well as 1/4" type sensors
- 5x optical zoom with 2.7-13.5 mm focal length range
- Offers wide angle of view up to 99°42' when attached to 1/3" type sensors
- Suitable for wide area surveillance to close-up monitoring
- High-accuracy aspheric optics ensure sharp image reproduction with minimal distortion
- Suitable for use with color, B&W, and day/night cameras
- Maximum aperture of f/1.3 renders the lens suitable for low-light surveillance
- Built-in ND filter of T360 supports super sensitive cameras
- Sturdy metal mount
- DC Auto Iris function with long 230mm cable type