The Magnus PV-3400 Photo Tripod With 3-Way Pan-and-Tilt Head is a lightweight 1.5 lb photo tripod made from anodized aluminum that can support loads up to 3 lb--ideal for mirrorless, 4/3, and small DSLR cameras. The three-way pan-and-tilt head has a quick-release plate with a bubble level attached to keep your camera properly aligned to the horizon.
The 4-section leg design allows you to adjust the height of the tripod up to a maximum height of 44.5", with the sliding center column fully extended. A mid-level spreader provides improved stability on uneven terrain. The PV-3400 offers a full 360° pan range.
The included quick-release plate features a standard 1/4"-20 mounting screw. A carry case is included for storage and transport.
- 3-Way Pan-and-Tilt Head
- The pan-and-tilt head facilitates smooth camera positioning and precise alignment.
- Telescoping Legs with Flip-Locks
- The flip-locks quickly secure the telescoping tripod legs, while the center brace adds stability by connecting the legs to make them more rigid.
- Rapid Adjustment Center Column
- The twist-and-lift rapid center column allows quick and easy camera height adjustment.
- Quick-Release Plate with Bubble Level
- The quick-release plate is the swiftest way to mount and align your camera to the tripod head. A bubble level ensures that your shot is properly aligned.
- Sure-Grip Rubber Feet
- Rubber feet provide maximum traction on all surfaces.