The Toshiba SPEED4 LE HD - 4 Port PCI Serial Card lets you add 4 serial ports to Windows and Linux based servers that are employed in kiosks, industrial automation or data collection applications. It offers ESD (electrostatic discharge) surge protection of up to 15 kV across all the ports.
The card is capable of bi-directional serial communication speeds of up to 921.6 Kbps for faster data transfer. Along with 32 bit OS support, the card is also compatible with 64 bit operating systems. Using a standard bracket and a low profile bracket, you can easily install the card into most systems.
- Adds 4 serial ports to Windows and Linux based servers
- Suitable for use in kiosks, industrial automation or data collection applications
- Bi-directional serial communication speeds up to 921.6 Kbps
- Comes with a standard bracket and a low profile bracket
- Universal 3.3 / 5 V PCI bus slot support
- PCI 2.3 compliant and PCI-X compatible
- 16550 UART enables full modem support, software and hardware flow control, data rate control, and conversion of data from serial to parallel and vice versa
- FIFO buffers (128 bit) provide high data throughput
- Offers support for 64-bit on most operating systems
- 15 kV of ESD surge suppression
- RoHS and WEEE compliant