The Toshiba IPS-30-30-3 Network Video Recorder is capable of recording up to 30 days of video footage from a maximum of 30 IP cameras (640 x 480 resolution or lower) at 3 fps per camera. The recorder features an Intel Core2 Quad 2-GHz+ processor, 2 GB RAM, and 1.5 TB storage, and supports Toshiba's IK-WB70A, IK-WD01A, IK-WD01A/3.3-12, IK-WB21A, IK-WB15A, IK-WR01A, and IK-WB02A cameras. To ensure reliable and continuous recording, the NVR can automatically restart after a power interruption. It allows you to simultaneously search, playback and backup the recorded videos.
Recorded videos can easily be archived via the built-in DVD burner, USB port, or over the network. The Motion Detection feature enables video recording to begin once motion is detected in front of a connected camera. Password control and digital signature support help prevent unauthorized access and tampering. The recorder allows you to control pan, tilt and zoom on supported network cameras.
- Records up to 30 days of video footage (640 x 480 resolution or lower) from up to 30 cameras at 3 fps per camera
- Supports video recording at the encoding resolution of the network camera
- Supports IP cameras from manufacturers such as Sony, Panasonic, AXIS, SecurGen, Lumenera, ACTi, Arecont Vision, and Vantage
- Intel Core2 Quad 2-GHz+ processor, 2 GB RAM, and 1.5 TB storage
- Simultaneous search, playback, and backup
- Embedded Microsoft Windows XP operating system
- Automatically restarts after a power interruption, ensuring continuous and reliable operation
- Pan / Tilt / Zoom control on supported network cameras
- Archive recorded videos using the built-in DVD burner, USB port or over the network
- Remote connection capability
- Motion Detection enables video recording to begin once motion is detected
- Continuous and alarm recording modes
- Password control and digital signature support - safeguards from unauthorized access and tampering