David D. Busch's Canon EOS T3i/600D Guide to Digital SLR Photography published by Cengage Course Technology covers the basics of digital shooting with the EOS T3i/600D DSLR Camera. It is a 400 page book with illustrations in order to better understand certain functions and features. Additionally, there is a chapter which discusses introductory movie-making techniques and tips.
David D. Busch is a top-selling digital camera guide author and he has written dozens of guides for DSLR cameras. He is a professional photographer who shoots in a commercial studio, weddings, for newspapers, along with groups and organizations. He has also been featured in numerous magazines and publications.
Table of Contents
1. Quick Tour: Shooting Your First Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D Picture
2. The Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D Roadmap
3. Setting Up Your Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D
4. Shooting Basics
5. Photography with your Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D
6. Advanced Shooting and Movie Making
7. Working with Lenses
8. Working with Light
9. Downloading and Editing
10. Troubleshooting Your Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D