The Panasonic TH-32LRU30 32" High Definition Hospitality LCD TV is a full-featured 32" flat-screen television built to the specifications of hotels – and for the enjoyment of hotel guests. The TH-32LRU30 offers easy installation and integration with the hotel network. Add to that all the features savvy consumers have come to expect from HD displays, and it's clear that the widescreen high-definition (720p) LCD television offers the best of both worlds for the hotel and its guests.
For the hotel, easy installation and integration with the in-house network is crucial. The TH-32LRU30 features a built-in digital tuner with Pro:Idiom compatibility to support both pay-per-view (PPV) and free-to-guest (FTG) HD content. There's a built-in LodgeNet PPV terminal adapter (b-LAN), and the integrated MTI port makes it compatible with PPV systems from other companies as well. In addition, the LCD TV has an RS-232C serial port and an SD card slot. The card slot serves both the hotel and the guest; for the hotel, it serves as a simple means to clone settings across a battery of televisions via SD card.
For the guest, the slot can accept an SD card loaded with photos and display a JPEG slideshow. The screen features a wide 178° viewing angle and intelligent contrast and brightness functions that respond to the displayed content and the room lighting conditions, respectively.
The 1366 x 768-resolution TH-32LRU30 offers a full complement of video and audio inputs, including 3x HDMI ports, component & composite video (with audio), as well as a 15-pin D-sub connector for computer video.
- Built-In Digital Tuner (with Pro:Idiom) for Easy Installation
- A built-in digital tuner with Pro:Idiom compatibility provides strong support for both PPV (Pay-per-View) and FTG (Free-to-Guest) premium HD content
- Built-In Terminal Adapter
- Another feature that enables easy installation, the LodgeNet PPV terminal adapter (b-LAN) is built into the TV to save space. Installation is further simplified because there are no cables to connect other than the coax feed – and no additional set-top box is necessary. The LRU30 Series is also compatible with other PPV systems via an integrated MTI port
- SD Card Slot for Simple Cloning
- Cloning is also simple with the use of an SD card, allowing transfer of all settings to many units without the need for individual setup. Immediately load settings such as Initial Input, Input Lock, Initial Volume, Maximum Volume, and Button Lock. A JPEG image saved onto an SD card can be copied for display when the TV is turned on – this is great for displaying welcome messages and announcements
- Cost Efficiency Even for Smaller Hotels
- When LRU30 displays are installed in smaller hotels, Pro:Idiom authentication and channel mapping can be done locally using an SD card. An SD card can be used to feed the display Pro:Idiom-encrypted content, and channel maps can be updated from data on the SD card
- RS-232 Control
- The LCD TV's serial (RS-232C) port allows you to quickly link it to existing control systems (AMX, Crestron)
- Swivel Stand with a Security Swivel Mount
- The swivel stand allows the display to be rotated 90° to the left or right to match the viewing angle of the guest. Stops at 30° and 60° can be easily inserted as needed, to prevent contact with walls. The pedestal stand can also be secured into place with security screws (bit included) to reduce the risk of theft. When installing, the base and table of the pedestal can be secured by special screws. In addition to reducing the risk of theft, these make the display remain stable when swiveled
- Stunning Image Quality from Any Viewing Angle
- The In Plane Switching (IPS panel) features a wide horizontal viewing angle of 178°, to provide clear, easy-to-see images from any angle
- Intelligent Contrast Adjustment
- The Intelligent Scene Controller is able to control the display output based on an individual scene's contrast, that is, the light and dark areas of the image. It reproduces images with colors that are highly faithful to the original, with deep, rich colors in night scene images, and bright colors for outdoor sports images
- Brightness Adjustment Based on Room Lighting
- The LRU30 Series is equipped with C.A.T.S., the Contrast Automatic Tracking System, which automatically adjusts the display output depending on the contrast of the guest room lighting. Images are displayed in optimal brightness regardless of the situation: soft when the lighting is dimmed, and vivid when the room is filled with afternoon sunlight
- SD Card Slot for Photo Viewing
- Guests can use the display's SD card slot for large-screen viewing of digital camera images that have saved onto an SD Memory Card. Simply insert an SD card to watch a slideshow using the TV's remote control
- Easy-to-Use Swivel Stand
- LRU30 Series come fully equipped with many functions that enhance the viewing as well as hotel security including a locking pedestal stand that rotates 90° in both directions. (Choose from three settings of 30°, 60°, and 90°. The display can also be set for asymmetrical left and right angles)