The Ion Audio Quick Play Flash Conversion Turntable features a USB input for connecting memory sticks and thumb drives. Simultaneously play your favorite vinyl recordings while digitizing vinyl to memory sticks and thumb drives. Once digitized, you can load your audio files onto a computer. Digitizing vinyl recordings is simple and straightforward, simply connect a USB storage device to the USB input, press record, then play your vinyl.
The Quick Play Flash is built sleek and compact, taking very little storage space. The turntable supports 33-1/3, 45 and 78RPM speeds and EZ converter software is included for converting your digitized files to MP3s. Connect the turntable to a stereo system using the audio outputs, or listen privately using the built in headphone output.
- Convert LPs to MP3 files without the need of a computer
- Headphone output for quick, noise-free listening during transfers
- Plays and converts 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM records
- EZ Converter software guides through transfer steps
- Plays and records audio files to a USB flash drive
- USB output to convert music directly to a computer
- Stereo RCA outputs to enjoy vinyl records through your home stereo speakers