The Aluratek 4-Port PS/2 KVM Switch with Cables is designed to connect and use a keyboard, a mouse, and a monitor with 4 computers, providing a clean clutter-free look to the installation. Included 3-in-1 cable with one locking connector connects to the switch and computers.
For effortless switching between 4 computers, use the PushButton on top of the switch or type the HotKeys from your keyboard. The 4-Port PS/2 KVM Switch emulates the keyboard and mouse for error free boot-up. The switch supports a video resolution up to 2048 x 1536, and features built-in LEDs for port monitoring.
- Connects a set of 1 keyboard, 1 mouse, and a video monitor to 4 computers
- Included 3-in-1 cable with a locking connector for integrated PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse and VGA monitor signals
- Emulate keyboard and mouse for error free boot-up
- Select port through PushButton on top of the switch or type the HotKeys from the keyboard
- Supports video resolution up to 2048 x 1536
- Built-in LEDs for port monitoring
- Eliminates the need for external power or any software
- Quick reference sticker included for Hotkeys