The Premier Mounts Short-Throw Projector Wall Mount with Extension & FTP Mount (Black) allows you to mount projectors weighing up to 50 lb (22.7 kg). While it provides an extension range of 7-27” (17.7-68.5 cm). In addition, the mount includes an additional extension arm that can extend up to a maximum length of 67” (170.1 cm).
With patent-pending GearBox for PC, Mac mini, or control modules and advanced patent-pending mechanism for FTP projector mount, the Short-Throw Projector Wall Mount with Fine-Tune Projector Mount allows smooth finger-tip alignment for the projector. It offers cable routing with efficient management of signal and power cables via the arm and the GearBox. You can also attach a PDS-PLUS or SpiroLock Projector mount to the Short-throw Projector Mount. Offering fine-tune controls, the Fine-Tune Projector Mount allows roll, pitch, and yaw adjustments.
You can mount the Fine-Tune Projector Mount to a 1/2” NPT threaded pipe or a single or dual ceiling stud at 16" (40.6 cm), 18" (45.7 cm), or 24" (60.9 cm) spacing, by using a socket wrench and socket wrench extension. With Lock-It security hardware, the Fine-Tune Projector Mount allows secure mounting of the projector. The mounting legs, mounting slots leveling barrels allows various projector mount-point configurations.
The projector direction arrows inscribed on the Fine-Tune Projector Mount ensure safe and efficient installations and the quick set base allows easy connecting or disconnecting of the projector.
- Load capacity - up to 50 lb (22.7 kg)
- Offers flexibility with an extension range of 7-27" (17.7-68.5 cm)
- Additional extensional arm allows for an extension up to 67" (170.1 cm)
- Patent-pending GearBox for PC, Mac mini, or control modules
- Advanced patent-pending mechanism for FTP projector mount
- Allows smooth finger-tip alignment for the projector
- Efficient cable management
- Allows you to attach a PDS-PLUS or SpiroLock Projector mount
- Roll, pitch, and yaw adjustments
- 1/2" NPT threaded pipe
- Mounts to a single or dual studs at 16" (40.6 cm), 18" (45.7 cm), or 24" (60.9 cm) spacing, by using a socket wrench and socket wrench extension
- Lock-It security hardware
- Mounting legs, mounting slots leveling barrels allow various projector mount-point configurations
- Projector direction arrows for safe and efficient installation
- Quick set base allows you to easily connect or disconnect the projector