The NEC 30" Color 4-Megapixel Widescreen Medical Diagnostic Monitor is designed for viewing medical imaging and PACS. This 4Mp, 2560 x 1600 native resolution monitor boasts excellent viewing. Out-of-the-box DICOM calibration helps to keep up the high-level of viewing performance over time. Additionally, features like the AmbiBright ambient light sensor, automatic luminance control, and Dual Uniformity Control, among others ensure accurate viewing for the most sensitive of medical needs. Additionally, this 30" screen also provides 2 DisplayPort inputs and 2 DVI-D inputs, along with 2 up / 3 down USB hubs with DisplaySync Pro.
- Superior screen performance (1000:1 contrast ratio, 2560 x 1600 native resolution, 350cd/m2 brightness)
- Out-of-the-box calibration to the DICOM grayscale display function for luminance
- Automatic luminance control ensures consistent brightness for the life of the display
- 14-bit 3D internal programmable lookup tables (LUTs) enable precise calibration
- Digital Uniformity Control provides accurate imaging across the screen
- AmbiBright ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the display's brightness based on lighting conditions
- Wide connectivity includes two DisplayPort inputs, two DVI-D inputs and 2 up/3 down USB hub with DisplaySync Pro