The Lewitt MTP 340 CM S Handheld Condenser Microphone is a rugged cardioid microphone intended for general speech and performance applications. An on/off switch is featured for maximizing control. The cardioid polar pattern features a uniform frequency response while effectively minimizing off-axis noise and feedback. The microphone features an solid die-cast construction and steel mesh grill. The microphone ships in a cardboard box and includes a shockmount and zippered storage pouch.
- Features an on/off switch
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern for effective isolation of the intended sound source and minimal background noise
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Frequency response optimized for demanding vocal applications
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Abuse-resistant steel-mesh grille and solid die-cast body
- Comes in a cardboard box and includes a MTP 40 MCs shock mount and a DTP 40lb leather bag