The Enhance Plug-In Collection from Sonnox includes three plug-ins for native based audio systems that can add loudness, presence, and punch to any audio tracks or mixes.
Note! For more detailed information on each component please click on the links in the "What's in the Box" tab.
Requires iLok if one is not already present on the system.
- Adds presence and tube-like warmth
- Increases perceived loudness of any material
- Provides virtual headroom above digital maximum
- Direct and band-split modes
- Transient Modulator
- Accentuates or softens attacks and transients
- Brings instruments forwards or pushes them back in the mix
- Radically changes the dynamics of instruments
- Variable harmonic enhancement for extra punch
- Can have the effect of increasing or decreasing room ambience
- Gives life to dull sounding recordings without the artifacts of compression
- Limiter plug-in comprising four cascaded processes
- Enhance section to increase perceived loudness
- Reconstruction meter shows 'actual' signal rather than sampled signal
- Auto compensate feature corrects reconstruction errors without losing overall program loudness
- Attack, release and variable soft knee controls
- Comprehensive dither and noise shaping
- Includes many factory presets