The NEC 21" Grayscale 5-Megapixel Medical Diagnostic Monitor is designed for healthcare professionals viewing medical imaging and PACS. This 5Mp IPS model features out-of-the-box DICOM calibration and uniformity control for accurate imaging across the screen. Imaging specs include 2048 x 2560 native resolution, a 850:1 contrast ratio, and calibrated brightness of 500cd/m2.
A protective panel protects the screen from damage, while the built-in ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the display's brightness. The screen has a DVI-I interface and a built-in USB 2.0 hub for connecting peripherals. Adjustable height, pivot, tilt, and swivel capabilities allow the user to gain the best possible view.
- Superior screen performance (850:1 contrast ratio, 2560 x 2048 native resolution, 500cd/m2 brightness)
- Out-of-the-box calibration to the DICOM grayscale display function for luminance
- Uniformity control provides accurate imaging across the screen
- Built-in ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the display's brightness based on existing lighting conditions, reducing energy consumption
- Integrated USB 2.0 hub easily connects you to your peripherals
- Height-adjust, pivot, tilt, and swivel capabilities add flexibility and comfort to your viewing preferences
- Protective panel prevents accidental damage to screen