The Oxford Reverb from Sonnox is a stereo modeling reverb plug-in. The user has full control over all parameters, including a very comprehensive early reflections section, and integrated 5-band EQ. A large set of presets are included.
By avoiding fixed algorithms, the reverb allows for easily creating virtual spaces depending on artistic need, ranging from dry reflection ambiences, room and hall simulations, sound effects, all the way to wide open reverberant spaces.
Note: Requires iLok if one is not already present on the system.
- Extremely flexible stereo modeling reverb
- Real-time continuous control over all parameters
- Independent control of early reflections and reverb tail
- Dual independent paths for both early reflections and reverb tail function
- Each reverb path type can be used independently or in combination
- Integrated 5-band EQ based on the Oxford EQ with high and low pass filters
- More than 120 snapshots for immediate use under the headings of Dry Spaces, Ambient Effects, Vocal Reverbs, Plates, Rooms, Chambers, Halls, Churches and Foley Effects