The Oxford SuprEsser from Sonnox is a native based plug-in that is both a very highly-featured professional De-Esser and a Dynamic EQ. The plug-in can functions in one of two modes - simple for quick fixes, or advanced for fine tuning. An intuitive FFT display and 3 listen modes enable the user to easily see and hear and pinpoint exactly where the problem frequencies are, allowing for rapid reduction or removal of the problem audio.
As well as being able to trigger the full band compressor, offending frequencies can also be carefully carved out. A pair of cross-over filters allows the compressor to only react to the defined frequency band. These linear phase filters are modeled on the filters from the Oxford EQ, making the SuprEsser useful for precise mastering work as well as mixing. Additional features include Automatic Level Tracking, Linear Phase Filtering and a Wet/Dry blend control for final balancing.
- Highly featured professional De-Esser
- Linear Phase Dynamic EQ
- Transparently controls aggressive frequencies
- Automatic Level Tracking follows energy levels (no need to automate threshold)
- Large intuitive graphic display makes finding frequencies very easy
- Full Spectrum Operation (20Hz -20KHz)
- Three different 'Listen' modes
- Very easy to use
- Advanced Mode for ultimate control of the Dynamic EQ
- Many creative as well as corrective uses
- Presets provide good starting points