The Whammy DT Pitch Shifting Effects Pedal by DigiTech builds upon the legendary Whammy pedal by adding more effects, drop and raised tuning, a momentary switch for hammer-on/pull-off effects and switchable True and DSP bypass modes. Simply put, the Whammy takes your guitar sound and shifts the pitch up or down using special algorithms and is then controlled with the onboard expression pedal creating new and exciting sounds.The Whammy DT includes classic whammy voices plus three different effects; Whammy, Harmony and Detune. It also provides drop and raised tuning in half steps or over an entire octave in just one setting. Quickly stomp on the momentary switch and create cool, hammer-on/pull-off effects or hold it down for quick chord shifts and surprising note changes for that searing solo or gritty bridge.
Note! The FS3X footswitch is sold separately and gives you hands-free control of the Whammy and Drop Tune effects.
- Includes classic whammy voices plus Whammy, Harmony, Detune and Drop Tune effects
- Provides drop and raised tuning in half step increments or over a full octave in one setting
- Momentary switch creates hammer-on/pull-off effects, quick chord shifts and sudden note changes
- MIDI input allows you to control the Whammy DT's effects from most any MIDI controller
- Switchable True Bypass and DSP Bypass modes
- FS3X footswitch input for hands-free selection of Whammy and Drop Tune settings
- Roadworthy contstruction and flashy, Ferrari red finish